9 dBi Low Profile N-Male Omni Outdoor 915 MHz Antenna for Helium SenseCAP M1 Bobcat FreedomFi MNTD
This is the newest to our low profile lineup of Helium/IoT antennas. Using the same size fiberglass casing as our 32" 5.8 dBi antenna, we were able to use a different internal copper length and coil to achieve 9 dBi. This allows for a lower profile height vs. conventional 9 dBi gain antennas that may exceed 40 inches. A lower profile design works similar to a full size but is cheaper to manufacture, transport, and ship to you, which means a lower price point.
Our 9 dBi 32" low profile fiberglass antenna with an N-Male connector and U-bolt bracket mount is certified and designed for outdoor environments and is weatherproof.
This antenna is compatible with MNTD Hotspots, RAK V2, Bobcat 300, Nebra Indoor, SenseCAP M1, Kerlink, Linxdot, SyncroB.it, Helium Hotspot, Kerlink, FreedomFi & LongAP, but requires an RP-SMA male to N-female coaxial cable to fit, and we carry compatible coaxial cables. It also works with other Helium hotspots (such as Nebra Outdoor) but may need different cable connectors, please contact our sales staff if needed.
- 9 dBi gain 915 MHz band antenna for LoRa and HaLow™ long-distance low data transfer industrial application (this is NOT a 2.4 or 5 GHz WiFi antenna).
- 17-degree vertical beamwidth, 360 degree horizontal, N-male connector. VSWR ≤ 2 with 9 dBi gain, 50-ohm impedance, max input power 50 W, made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
- Low profile 32 inches height- low profile design using less fiberglass for lower protrusion (vs standard 31-inch tube height of RAK and Nebra OEM 5.8 dBi outdoor antennas). Learn more about antenna size and gain correlation
- Includes 2 U bolts and mounting bracket as pictured, plus antenna. Does NOT include a pole to mount to as shown in the picture. Pole shown in images with the antenna mounted are just for demonstration purposes
- This is NOT a WiFi antenna or 4G cellular antenna, it is ONLY for 915 MHz sub 1 GHz HaLow or LoRa application, or other application this band.
Questions about miners, antennas, and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
We do recommend RokTape to seal all outdoor connection points.
900-930 MHz frequency
17 degree vertical beamwidth
360 degree horizontal beamwidth
VSWR: ≤ 2
9.0 dBi gain
50 ohm impedance
Max input power: 50 W
Wind Rating: 60 m/sec
Operating Temperature: -58F to 176F
Height: 32 inches (learn more about antenna height and gain correlation)
Made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: You may return this item, open or used, for an exchange or refund at your discretion within 30 days of receipt. Because range can vary greatly based on your environment, if you are not sure a particular product will meet your range needs please contact us before buying. Orders with free shipping selected will incur a 10% restocking fee to help us cover the original shipping cost, unless the item is defective or different from the advertisement. Any expedited shipping charges paid, including return shipping, are never refundable. If you opt for an exchange, we will pay to ship the replacement to you. Items must be returned the way they were received, with all pieces, documentation, and retail packaging (if applicable) included. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.