You can find gateway comparison table of Raspberry Pi Platform here.
- Product Dimensions: 96mm x 66mm x 47mm
- Enclosure Material: Acrylic
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP30
WisGate Developer D0+ is a LoRaWAN® developer gateway with GPS function. It is a device composed of a the RAK2246 Pi HAT LPWAN Concentrator module and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
This concentrator module is a Class A and C compliant based on Semtech® SX1308 chip, which allows for simultaneous reception over 8 LoRa channels.
WisGate Developer D0+ is an ideal choice for prototype design, concept verification and demonstrations, development evaluation and other scenarios. It is developer-friendly due to its minimalistic design that reduces cost and allows for easily accessing the internals. It is easy to set-up, which makes it a good choice for both experienced and novice LoRa specialists.
- Using SX1308 baseband processor, full 8 uplink channels and 1 downlink channel LoRaWAN Gateway;
- Built-in Ublox MAX-7Q GPS module;
- The Pre-installed radiator guarantees stable thermal performance
- Tx max 20dbm, Rx min -139dbm @ SF12 at 125kHz;
- Covers the entirety of the LoRa high-frequency band space: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923;
- Power supply 5V / 2.5A (power adapter sold separately).
- 1x WisGate Developer D0+ (RAK2246 and Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
- 1x LoRa Antenna
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x 16GB TF Card with pre-installed firmware
1x USB Cable (You can use your own power adapter, in case you don't have one you can add this power adapter to your cart)
Questions about miners, antennas, and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.