LILYGO® LoRa V1.0 Kit ESP32 915Mhz CH9102F Wireless Module 0.96 Inch OLED Display With Case Bluetooth WIFI Development Board Q188
LoRa V1.0 Kit-This product is based on ESP32 increased LoRa SX1276 chip 0.96 inch OLED display plus housing.
LoRa SX1276 namely LoRa remote modem, 868/915MHz frequency, high sensitivity is over-148dBm, + 20dBm output power, high reliability, long transmission distance.
The onboard 4 Mt bytes (32 Mt bit) wi-fi antenna, 0.96 inch oled display, lithium battery charging circuit, support for Arduino development environment perfectly, can be used for program checking and product development is very easy and fast.
***This product does not include the battery.***
- Operating voltage:
- 3.3 – 7 V
- Operating temperature range:
- -40 to 90°C (-40 to 194°F)
- Support for Sniffer software protocol analysis, Station, SoftAP, and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rates:
- 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40, 72 Mbps @ 11n HT20, 54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power:
- 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity:
- Up to -98 dBm
- UDP sustained throughput:
- 135 Mbps
- The 868/915 MHz antenna needs to be connected with the IPEX interface.
- When the battery is full, the blue LED will stop working.
- When using, pay attention to “+” and “-” of the battery.
- With the IO port touchscreen Touch signal input, you need to add the 100nF pull-down capacitor to this pin.
- Red light: power indicator
- Blue light: IO25 programmable control
--> Click here for Datasheets - Builds - Examples - Libraries <--