RAK4260 LPWAN Evaluation Board is a WisDuo product that consists of RAK4261 (RAK4260 LPWAN Module + Breakout board) and the RAK5005 WisBlock Base. This development board allows access to all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The RAK4260 core module includes RAK Unified Interface (RUI) to help you quickly and easily develop and test your firmware.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
To properly use this product, make sure to purchase a compatible Emulator Kit. We recommend that you directly buy from SEGGER Microcontroller's site to ensure that you get a genuine product.
- High-quality low-power LoRa® device (Microchip ATSAMR34J18 SiP)
- Fully supported 862 to 1020 MHz frequency coverage (all LoRaWAN® bands)
- High level of accuracy and stability (32MHz TXCO)
- Max Tx Power: 20dBm; Max Sensitivity: -136dBm; Rx Current: 17mA (typical)
- A rich selection of interfaces: I2C, SPI, ADC, UART, GPIOs
- 1pc RAK4260 EVB (RAK4261 + RAK5005)
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc SubG Antenna (iPEX)
- 2pcs 4-pin Header
- 9pcs Dupont Lines
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.