You can find gateway comparison table of Raspberry Pi Platform here.
- Product Dimensions: 96mm x 66mm x 47mm
- Enclosure Material: Acrylic
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP30
WisGate Developer D0+ is a LoRaWAN® developer gateway with GPS function. It is a device composed of a the RAK2246 Pi HAT LPWAN Concentrator module and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
This concentrator module is a Class A and C compliant based on Semtech® SX1308 chip, which allows for simultaneous reception over 8 LoRa channels.
WisGate Developer D0+ is an ideal choice for prototype design, concept verification and demonstrations, development evaluation and other scenarios. It is developer-friendly due to its minimalistic design that reduces cost and allows for easily accessing the internals. It is easy to set-up, which makes it a good choice for both experienced and novice LoRa specialists.
- Using SX1308 baseband processor, full 8 uplink channels and 1 downlink channel LoRaWAN Gateway;
- Built-in Ublox MAX-7Q GPS module;
- The Pre-installed radiator guarantees stable thermal performance
- Tx max 20dbm, Rx min -139dbm @ SF12 at 125kHz;
- Covers the entirety of the LoRa high-frequency band space: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923;
- Power supply 5V / 2.5A (power adapter sold separately).
- 1x WisGate Developer D0+ (RAK2246 and Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
- 1x LoRa Antenna
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x 16GB TF Card with pre-installed firmware
1x USB Cable (You can use your own power adapter, in case you don't have one you can add this power adapter to your cart)
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.