This H type module is for the 868MHz to 923MHz
**Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.**
RAK4200 Evaluation Board is a WisBlock product consisting of RAK4200 WisDuo LPWAN Module and RAK5005 Base Board. You can use this development board to access all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. RAK4200 includes an STM32L071KB MCU and an SX1276 LoRa transceiver. This evaluation board uses a RAK4200 module which is a LoRa module that has an Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 9.40 μA (down to 1.08 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode and high LoRa output power up to 19 dBm max in work mode. The module complies with the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specification. It also supports LoRa P2P (Point-to-Point) communications. The module is suitable for various applications that require long-range data acquisition and low power consumption.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO/ADC
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Frequency range: 863–870 MHz (EU) / 902–928 MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz Bandwidth
- Based on RAK4200 module with a sleep current consumption of 9.40 μA (down to 1.08 μA @ 2.0 V)
- Core: STM32L071 ARM 32-bit Cortex M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128 KB flash memory with ECC
- 20 KB RAM
- 6 KB of data EEPROM with ECC
Questions about miners, antennas, and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.