Do you need Wi-Fi for your Pi? Our 802.11n USB Wi-Fi dongle with RP-SMA port and detachable 2 dBi gain antenna is just what you need.
- Approved for the Raspberry Pi Model A, B, B+, Pi 2, and Pi Zero (ALL Models) Supports packet injection for ethical hacking projects (aircrack, Wireshark)
- Great signal - 2dBi antenna gain. 2.4Ghz/N certified. Easy to follow step by step getting started instructions included for Wheezy OS, Raspbmc and OpenELEC
- Plug and play (no software installation needed) with Wheezy, Raspbmc, OpenElec XBMC/KODI, OSMC, Xbian, Jessie, Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Pidora, Snappy Ubuntu + other distros.
- Uses RT5370 chipset which works well with and is approved for ALL Raspberry Pi models.
- Uses small amount of power; no powered USB hub required. Adapter has female SMA connector / detachable antenna