Alfa AP121U Atheros 802.11n WiFi AP/Router (USB model)
Alfa AP121U is a low-profile WiFi access point (AP) with an Atheros chipset (this is the model with USB port). It features 1 WAN port and 1 PoE LAN port and 1 USB port. It also comes with normal 12v DC power supply.
An access point like AP121 is a quick and easy way to add 802.11n WiFi functionality to an existing Ethernet network.
For full specifications, please see this PDF spec sheet.
See also user manual.
- 802.11n standard with top speeds of 150 mbps (backward compatible with legacy 802.11g/n)
- Retail box includes power supply, 5 dBi external antenna, user guide CD (ethernet cable not included)
- Firewall with SPI to protect the internal host from hacker attacks
- Rich Features: WDS, Dual SSIDs, Static Routing, QoS and more
- Compatible with all modern encryption standards including WEP, WPA, WPA2
- 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- 1 x 10/100Mbps LAN Port
- 1 x detachable external 5dBi antenna
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x WPS Security Key
- Tx Power: 802.11b: 19dBm± 1.5, 802.11g: 19dBm ± 1.5, 802.11n: 19dBm ± 1.5
- Sensitivity: 802.11b 11Mbps: -90, 802.11g 54Mbps: -75 , 802.11n ( 20MHz) MCS7 : -71
- Operation Mode: WISP, Bridge, Router/AP
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
Router return policy: All equipment is guaranteed to be working. If you have an issue, and our tech team cannot resolve it, you can return the product within 30 days for a refund or exchange. We also understand you may want to try different products and return items that are working but do not meet your specific range or speeds needs. Because range and speed can vary greatly based on your environment, a working product can be returned for a refund and a restocking fee of up 20% or our actual postage cost to ship your order- whichever is less- will apply and be deducted from your refund. This does not apply on defective returns.