With Semtech® SX1276 at its core, the RAK811(WisDuo LPWAN Module) takes advantage of all LoRa® features. Long-range, low power consumption is at its core.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from the attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920, and AS923
- Output power: 5 to 20dBm adjustable
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Easy to use AT Command Set via UART interface with configurable baud rate.
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- Module Size: 22mm x 14mm x 1.7mm
- Module Weight: Approximate 0.1kg
View Use Case Here
Questions about miners, antennas, and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.