Rokland is a Gold Level distributor for RAK Wireless. Please note when comparing to price on RAK web site, RAK price is not inclusive of shipping to USA or 25% import tariffs. When buying from Rokland, items ship from USA so no additional shipping or tariffs apply. QTY discounts available.
RAK3172 is a low-power long-range transceiver module for LoRa and LoRaWAN applications based on STM32WLE5CC chip. Its firmware is based on RAKwireless Unified Interface V3 (RUI3) that allows you create different functionalities using RUI APIs. It provides an easy-to-use, small-size, low-power solution for long-range wireless data applications. This module complies with Class A, B, & C of LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specifications. It can easily connect to different LoRaWAN server platforms like TheThingsNetwork (TTN), Chirpstack, Helium, etc. It also supports LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication mode which helps you in implementing your own customized long-range LoRa network quickly.
It can work as a stand alone device by creating custom firmware via RUI3 APIs or can be deployed as a LoRA modem with an external host like a microcontroller or microprocessor that configures and send commands to the module using AT and Binary commands via a UART interface.
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Compact Form Factor: 15 x 15.5 x 3.5 mm 32 Pin Stamp Pad for PCB SMT mounting I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Frequency range: 150 MHz to 960 MHz
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.69 μA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M4 with MPU Up to 256 KB flash memory with ECC
- 64 KB RAM
- RUI3 API Compatible
- AT and Binary Commands Support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923)
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.