The RAK19007 is the second generation of our standard WisBlock Base Board RAK5005-O. It has several improvements: - USB type C connector - GNSS modules can be used without blocking another sensor slot - improved voltage regulator REMARK: We will continue to sell RAK5005-O until stock is used up. In the meantime we offer both modules (RAK5005-O has a minimal price difference).
- Supports both 5 V USB and 3.7 V rechargeable battery as power supply
- 5 V solar panel connector to recharge the battery in a remote solution
- Power consumption control
- RAK19007 has an electronic load switch to power the WisBlock modules. The power supply for the WisBlock modules boards can be controlled by the WisBlock Core modules application.
- RAK19007 has a size of only 30 x 60 mm, which lets you create solutions that fit into the smallest housings.
- 1 pc RAK19007
- 1 pc USB Cable
- 15 pc M1.2*3 Screw
- 8 pc M2.5*4 Screw
- RAK19007 Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository(opens new window)
- RAK19007 3D Model(opens new window)
- 24-Pin Female Connector 3D File (Sensor Slot)(opens new window)
- 40-Pin Female Connector 3D File (Core Slot)
- WisBlock Starter Kit and RAK Edge Gateway Complete LoRaWAN Guide
- Installation of Board Support Package in Arduino IDE
- The Icing on the Cake: A Template to Innovate Custom IoT Applications with RAKwireless and Datacake
- How to Create Custom WisBlock Sensor or WisBlock IO Module
Check Hackster Projects
- Choosing Between WisBlock Modules For Your Next IoT Project? Take A Quiz!
- Why We Make WisBlock: The Story Behind RAK’s Modular IoT Platform
- Build your IoT Breakthroughs Fast with the WisBlock System!
- RAKwireless Announces Partnership with One Planet Education Network (OPEN) to Launch STEM IoT Sensor Kits for Schools Worldwide
- RAKwireless Launches New Modular Product Series - WisBlock
- New WisBlock Modules in RAK Autumn Launch
WisBlock Success Stories
- Enology + IoT = Great Wine A winery modernization by Enotek
- Saving the Wetlands with a Solution from The Group Lab
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.