WisBlock Base Board (RAK19003) is the base block for RAK WisBlock. It is the carrier for the WisBlock Core MCU module and two WisBlock modules with 24 pin WisConnector. It enables the engineers and makers to build with low-effort prototypes, test different types of sensors, and develop the application. And because all components and modules of WisBlock are industrial rated the step from development to mass production is no problem.
WisBlock Base Board supports as standard 3 different power supplies. Depending on the application either 5V USB, 3.7V LiPo batteries, and 5V solar panels or a combination can be chosen. WisBlock Base Board enables low power consumption applications with the option to switch on and off the power supply for the WisBlock Sensor.
WisBlock Base Board has a size of only 30 x 35mm which lets you create solutions that fit into the smallest housings.
- Easy Plug'n'Play slots for WisBlock Core MCU, small WisBlock Sensor, WisBlock Extra, small WisBlock Storage and WisBlock Power modules
- Small form factor
- Supports 3 different power supply sources
- Optimized for low power consumption applications
- I2C, UART, GPIO's an analog input accessible with solder contacts
- 2 user-definable LED's
- Reset button
- USB Type C debug port
- 1 slot for WisBlock Core MCU
- 2 slots for modules with 24pin WisConnector
- 1pc RAK19003
- 1pc USB type C cable
- 1set screws (kit)
- RAK19003 Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository(opens new window)
- RAK19003 3D Model(opens new window)
- 24-Pin Female Connector 3D File (Sensor Slot)(opens new window)
- 40-Pin Female Connector 3D File (Core Slot)
- WisBlock Starter Kit and RAK Edge Gateway Complete LoRaWAN Guide
- Installation of Board Support Package in Arduino IDE
- The Icing on the Cake: A Template to Innovate Custom IoT Applications with RAKwireless and Datacake
- How to Create Custom WisBlock Sensor or WisBlock IO Module
Check Hackster Projects
- Choosing Between WisBlock Modules For Your Next IoT Project? Take A Quiz!
- Why We Make WisBlock: The Story Behind RAK’s Modular IoT Platform
- Build your IoT Breakthroughs Fast with the WisBlock System!
- RAKwireless Announces Partnership with One Planet Education Network (OPEN) to Launch STEM IoT Sensor Kits for Schools Worldwide
- RAKwireless Launches New Modular Product Series - WisBlock
- New WisBlock Modules in RAK Autumn Launch
WisBlock Success Stories
- Enology + IoT = Great Wine A winery modernization by Enotek
- Saving the Wetlands with a Solution from The Group Lab
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.