RAK Wireless WisGate Edge Lite 2 Indoor Gateway for LoRaWAN RAK7268C US915 LTE (EG95-NA)
The RAK7268 WisGate Edge Lite 2 is a full 8-channel indoor gateway, based on the LoRaWAN protocol, with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward setup. Additionally, there is an onboard Wi-Fi setup (supporting 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi) that allows it to be easily configured via the default Wi-Fi AP mode. Moreover, the gateway supports LTE uplink communication connections (optional).
As with the other RAKwireless Industrial Gateways, it also supports MQTT Bridge mode, with the option for TLS authentication.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The open-source software for the management and configuration of this gateway device is based on OpenWRT. It has a built-in LoRa packet forwarder and a graphical user interface, allowing for a quick set-up without giving up the freedom of a fully customized solution.
RAK7268 also supports the MQTT Bridge function, can use the MQTT integrated to third-party platforms.
RAK7268 is especially suitable for small and medium-sized deployment scenarios in industry applications, saving the additional cost for server and R&D investment, and has the advantages of high execution efficiency.
- Full LoRaWAN Stack support (V 1.0.3) with Semtech SX1302
- Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi AP for configuration
- 100M Base-T Ethernet with PoE
- Multi back-haul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular
- OpenWRT software supports Web UI for easy configuration and monitoring
- Can integrate with both private (ChirpStack) and public (TTN) network servers
- TF card for log backup and LoRa frame buffering (in case of backhaul failover)
- Built-in Network Server for easy deployment of applications and integration of gateways
- LTE Cat 4 network (optional)
- 1pc WisGate Edge Lite 2/2+
- 1pc LoRa antenna
- 1set Mounting screws
- 1set Anchors
- 1pc Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Supported LoRa Network Servers
- Use the MQTT Broker Like a Pro + Examples
- AWS IoT Core Integration
- RAK7268 Latest Firmware
- AWS Qualified device page
View Use Case Here
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns for refund unless full brand new, or defective.