RAK One Planet Education Network® WisBlock Environment Sensor IoT Education Kit 116039
Air Quality Environment Sensor Kit for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M.
The WisBlock Environment Sensor Kit is providing all elements required to build a complete Indoor Air Quality Sensor Node.
It includes sensors for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, light, CO2, particle matter and air quality index sensors. It comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core modules of your choice.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of indoor air quality sensing.
- Two WisBlock Core modules RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- RAK1901 temperature and humidity sensor
- RAK1902 barometric pressure sensor
- RAK1903 ambient light sensor
- RAK1906 IAQ (indoor air quality) sensor
- RAK12010 ambient light sensor
- RAK12011 Water proof barometer sensor
- RAK12019 UV light sensor
- RAK12037 CO2 sensor
- RAK12039 particle matter sensor
- RAK12047 VOC (volatile organic components) sensor
- Supported bands: AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
Part/Model #: WisBlock Sensor One Planet Education Network Kit 116039
Country of Origin: China
Manufacturer : RAK wireless
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Coaxial cable may be returned for refund if new within 30 days of delivery. Used coaxial cable cannot be returned except in case of defect. We only cover return shipping in case of wrong item shipped. Returned orders with free shipping selected will incur a 15% recovery fee to help us recover some of the original shipping cost, unless the item is defective or incorrect. Expedited shipping charges paid are non-refundable. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.