RAK One Planet Education Network® WisBlock Light and Color IoT Education Kit 116059
Light and Color Kit with UV sensor, ambient light and LED display for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock Light and Color Kit is providing all components to learn how to measure light and colors and how to create different light sources.
It includes an RGB light sensor, an UV light sensor, two ambient light sensor, an RGB LED and a LED bar. It comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of light.
- Two WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- Two RAK12021 RGB light sensor
- Two RAK12019 UV light sensors
- Two RAK12010 ambient light sensors based on the VEML7700
- Two RAK1903 ambient light sensors based on the OPT3001
- Two RAK14003 LED bar modules
- Two RAK14001 RGB LED
- Supported bands: AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
Part/Model #: WisBlock Light and Color One Planet Education Network Kit 116059
Country of Origin: China
Manufacturer : RAK wireless
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Coaxial cable may be returned for refund if new within 30 days of delivery. Used coaxial cable cannot be returned except in case of defect. We only cover return shipping in case of wrong item shipped. Returned orders with free shipping selected will incur a 15% recovery fee to help us recover some of the original shipping cost, unless the item is defective or incorrect. Expedited shipping charges paid are non-refundable. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.