RAK Wireless RAK11720 Ambiq Apollo3 SX1262 LoRa Bluetooth Module for LoRaWAN US915 PID 306046
The RAK11720 stamp module with IPEX is based on the powerful AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 MCU from Ambiq (aka Ambiq Apollo3) together with a Semtech SX1262 LoRa® transceiver.
The AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 has an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy transceiver that enhances the communication capabilities.
The RAK11720 stamp module comes in the same size and footprint as our RAK3172 module which gives you the opportunity to enhance your existing designs with BLE without designing a new PCB.
The RAK11720 comes in two variants:
- With MHF4 IPEX connectors for LoRa and BLE
- Without IPEX connector and the option to connect your own antennas to the RF pins of the module
The two RF communication characteristic of the module (Lora® + BLE) makes it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field, such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, and IoT network applications.
The RAK11720 stamp module is pin-compatible with the RAK3172. With one PCB you can create devices that support only LoRaWAN or support both LoRaWAN and BLE by using just changing the BOM from RAK3172 to RAK11720.
The RAK11720 comes with our RUI3 based AT command firmware that is fully compatible with the RAK3172 and RAK4631-R. In addition, you can create your own custom firmware with the RUI3 API.
- Based on AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 and SX1262
- ARM Cortex-M4F
- 1MB Flash and 348KB SRAM
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC/GPIO
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specification compliant
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, RU864, and AS923-1/2/3/4
- LoRaWAN activation via OTAA/ABP
- LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication
- Easy to use AT command set via UART interface
- Long-range - greater than 15 km with optimized antenna
- Ultra-low-power consumption of 2.37 μA in sleep mode
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature range: -40° C ~ 85° C
- Size: 15 x 15.5 x 3.5 mm
Questions about miners, antennas, and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.