The board itself has the RAK3172 at its core, integrating a STM32WLE5CC chip, It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 1.69uA in sleep mode
This module complies with Class A, B & C of LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specifications. It also supports LoRa Point to Point (P2P) communication mode which helps you in implementing your own customized long-range LoRa network quickly.
- Based on RAK3172
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO/SPI
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Module size: 25.4 x 32.3 mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature Range: -40° C ~ 85° C
- 1pc RAK3272S Breakout Board US 915 MHz
- 1pc LoRa® antenna with RP-SMA female connector
- 18pcs Dupont lines
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.