RAK5811 is a WisBlock Interface that extends the WisBlock system with analog input ports. A ready-to-use SW library and tutorial makes it easy to connect any sensor that is using an 0 to 5V analog interface.
RAK5811 has 2 analog input ports that are connected to the ADC ports of the WisBlock Core module. In addition, an I2C interface connection is available on the crimping terminal.
RAK5811 combined with the RAK4631 WisBlock Core gives your solution an interface to industrial sensors and actuators that uses an analog signal. This interface is the bridge between such sensors and LoRaWan® communication, LoRa® point to point connections, or BLE.
RAK5811 is ideal for battery-powered applications because of its low power consumption. In addition, the WisBlock system allows to power down the module completely to reduce the power consumption of the system even more.
- 2 analog input ports
- 10mV accuracy
- 0-5V input range
- Analog to digital converter module.
- Low power consumption
- Small form factor
- 1pc RAK5811
- RAK5811 Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository(opens new window)(opens new window)
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File(opens new window)
- WisBlock Interface Tutorial
- For WisBlock Core RAK4630: Sample Code: RAK5811 0-5V(opens new window)
- For WisBlock Core RAK11200: Sample Code: RAK5811 0-5V(opens new window)
- For WisBlock Core RAK11310: Sample Code: RAK5811 0-5V(opens new window)
Complete solution for Water Level Monitoring
- For WisBlock Core RAK4630: Sample Code: Water Level Monitoring(opens new window)
- For WisBlock Core RAK11310: Sample Code: Water Level Monitoring
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.