RAK Wireless WisGate Edge Lite 2 Indoor Gateway for LoRaWAN RAK7268C US915 LTE (EG95-NA
The RAK7268 WisGate Edge Lite 2 is a full 8-channel indoor gateway, based on the LoRaWAN protocol, with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward setup. Additionally, there is an onboard Wi-Fi setup (supporting 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi) that allows it to be easily configured via the default Wi-Fi AP mode. Moreover, the gateway supports LTE uplink communication connections (optional).
As with the other RAKwireless Industrial Gateways, it also supports MQTT Bridge mode, with the option for TLS authentication.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The open-source software for the management and configuration of this gateway device is based on OpenWRT. It has a built-in LoRa packet forwarder and a graphical user interface, allowing for a quick set-up without giving up the freedom of a fully customized solution.
RAK7268 also supports the MQTT Bridge function, can use the MQTT integrated to third-party platforms.
RAK7268 is especially suitable for small and medium-sized deployment scenarios in industry applications, saving the additional cost for server and R&D investment, and has the advantages of high execution efficiency.
- Full LoRaWAN Stack support (V 1.0.3) with Semtech SX1302
- Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi AP for configuration
- 100M Base-T Ethernet with PoE
- Multi back-haul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular
- OpenWRT software supports Web UI for easy configuration and monitoring
- Can integrate with both private (ChirpStack) and public (TTN) network servers
- TF card for log backup and LoRa frame buffering (in case of backhaul failover)
- Built-in Network Server for easy deployment of applications and integration of gateways
- LTE Cat 4 network (optional)
- 1pc WisGate Edge Lite 2/2+
- 1pc LoRa antenna
- 1set Mounting screws
- 1set Anchors
- 1pc Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Supported LoRa Network Servers
- Use the MQTT Broker Like a Pro + Examples
- AWS IoT Core Integration
- RAK7268 Latest Firmware
- AWS Qualified device page
View Use Case Here
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns for refund unless full brand new, or defective.