RAK2287 Gateway Concentrator Module for LoRaWAN, SX1302 LoRa core SPI US 915 MHz 516019
RAK SKU 516019 SPI without GPS, US 915 MHz
RAK2287 is an LPWAN Concentrator Module with a mini-PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1302 LoRa chip.
This module is an exceptional, complete, and cost-efficient gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa® packet detector, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. The module is well suited for Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications, that require node density of up to 500 nodes per km² in an environment with moderate interference.
- Designed with size efficiency in mind (mPCIeform factor).
- Built around the newly released SX1302 baseband processor.
- Compatible with 3G/LTEcard of mPCIe type (3V power domain).
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- SPI interface
- 1x RAK2287
- NO Ipex LoRa Antenna included
- Quick Start Guide
- RAK2287 + Raspberry Pi Source Code Repository
- RAK2287 + Raspberry Pi ready to flash Firmware
- RAK2287 3D Model
- Quick Start Guide for Raspberry Pi and RAK LPWAN Concentrators
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund, unless the item is faulty or different from advertisement.