RAK SKU 516019 SPI without GPS, US 915 MHz
RAK2287 is an LPWAN Concentrator Module with a mini-PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1302 LoRa chip.
This module is an exceptional, complete, and cost-efficient gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa® packet detector, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. The module is well suited for Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications, that require node density of up to 500 nodes per km² in an environment with moderate interference.
- Designed with size efficiency in mind (mPCIeform factor).
- Built around the newly released SX1302 baseband processor.
- Compatible with 3G/LTEcard of mPCIe type (3V power domain).
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- SPI interface
- 1x RAK2287
- NO Ipex LoRa Antenna included
- Quick Start Guide
- RAK2287 + Raspberry Pi Source Code Repository
- RAK2287 + Raspberry Pi ready to flash Firmware
- RAK2287 3D Model
- Quick Start Guide for Raspberry Pi and RAK LPWAN Concentrators
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund, unless the item is faulty or different from advertisement.
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.