Meshtastic™ compatible 8 dBi N-Female Omni Outdoor 915 MHz Antenna kit with 6, 10, or 15' cable choice
Perfect for Meshtastic users, and users of other hardware with SMA female connectors that operate in the 900-930 frequency range.
This kit includes our white fiberglass Rokland 8 dBi 915 MHz low profile 25.2" fiberglass IoT antenna with an N-female connector and U-bolt bracket mount.
Choose from the menu above if you want no cable, a 6 foot cable, a 10 foot, or a 15 foot cable. The cable is 240 grade low-loss shielded will fit this antenna, and the other end is a SMA male connector that will connect to most Meshtastic items. Note this is not for Helium, as Helium miners use an RP-SMA connector which is different.
This is certified and designed for outdoor environments and is weatherproof. Using less fiberglass, the antenna costs less to manufacture and ship, resulting in savings. Plus it has better wind resistance due to its smaller surface area.
This antenna is compatible with IoT devices that use the 915 Mhz frequency or 900-930 Mhz range.
- 8 dBi gain 915 MHz band antenna for LoRa and HaLow™ long-distance low data transfer industrial application (this is NOT a 2.4 or 5 GHz WiFi antenna).
- 35-degree vertical beamwidth, 360 degree horizontal, N-female connector. VSWR ≤ 2 with 6 dBi gain, 50-ohm impedance, max input power 50 W, made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
- Low profile 25.2 inches height- low profile design using less fiberglass for lower protrusion Learn more about antenna size and gain correlation
- Includes 2 U-bolts and mounting bracket as pictured, plus antenna. Does NOT include a pole to mount to as shown in the picture. Pole shown in images with the antenna mounted are just for demonstration purposes
- This is NOT a WiFi antenna or 4G cellular antenna, it is ONLY for 915 MHz sub 1 GHz HaLow or LoRa application, or other application this band.
Questions about miners, antennas, and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
We do recommend RokTape to seal all outdoor connection points.
900-930 MHz frequency
35 degree vertical beamwidth
360 degree horizontal beamwidth
VSWR: ≤ 2
8 dBi gain
50 ohm impedance
Max input power: 50 W
Wind Rating: 60 m/sec
Operating Temperature: -58F to 176F
Height: 25.2 inches (learn more about antenna height and gain correlation)
Made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: You may return this item, open or used, for an exchange or refund at your discretion within 30 days of receipt. Because range can vary greatly based on your environment, if you are not sure a particular product will meet your range needs please contact us before buying. Orders with free shipping selected will incur a 10% restocking fee to help us cover the original shipping cost, unless the item is defective or different from the advertisement. Any expedited shipping charges paid, including return shipping, are never refundable. If you opt for an exchange, we will pay to ship the replacement to you. Items must be returned the way they were received, with all pieces, documentation, and retail packaging (if applicable) included. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.