Pulse Electronics W3907B0100 LTE Antenna for Embedded IoT Modules with U.FL Quectel EC21, EC25, EG25-G, & BG96
The W3907B0100 LTE antenna was designed specifically for small form-factor LTE modem modules like the Quectel BG96, EC21 & EC25 series of LTE Cat M1 & Cat NB1 & EGPRS with ultra-low power consumption. This antenna has a super small form factor, measuring in at less than 4.5 inches long and less than 3/4 of an inch wide, but offers a BIG PUNCH with 4.2 dBi of gain. This flexible patch antenna snaps down directly to the Hirose style UF.L-R-SMT (or iPex) connector on the ANT_MAIN port and can even be bent or folded to fit into tight spaces. The antenna ships with adhesive tape for mounting, and includes a 100mm cable and U.FL (Ipex / MHF) connector for mating with the Quectel BG96 and equivalent LTE modules.
The W3907B0100 PCB LTE antenna operates on all of the LTE bands, including B1, B2, B3, B4 B5, B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B39 as well as GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800 and PCS1900.
• Designed for Quectel BG96
• Can be used as Primary antenna
• Operating frequencies: 698-3600MHz
• Global LTE Bands:
• B1-B23, B25-B29, B33-B42
• N.A.; Europe, Asia (incl. Jap.)
• Foldable for tight spaces
• 2G / 3G / 4G Diversity Antenna for MiMo LTE
• Highest Peak Gain 4.2 dBi
• Lowest ECC (Envelope Correlation Coefficient)
• Matched to Radio Modules from:
• Sierra Wireless, Telit, Huawei, Gemalto, uBlox, ZTE, and others.
• Security, Video, Graphics
• IoT, SmartGrid, Meters, Remote Monitoring, Sensor Networks