Rokland is a Gold Level distributor for RAK Wireless. Please note when comparing to price on RAK web site, RAK price is not inclusive of shipping to USA or 25% import tariffs. When buying from Rokland, items ship from USA so no additional shipping or tariffs apply.
When deploying LoRaWAN Gateways, it is crucial to know whether they are far enough away from each other and if the area that should be covered by the gateways is in range at any location. It is important to locate the dead spots in your LoRaWAN network coverage.
When deploying LoRaWAN sensor nodes, it is crucial to know whether all sensor nodes are in the range of a gateway or hotspot.
With a LoRaWAN Field Tester , it is now easy to investigate whether the required area of sensor nodes is covered by gateways or if there are blind spots in which the sensor data cannot reach any gateway.
The RAK10701-P has two antennas, one 2.3 dBi and one 2.8 dBi and a hard case.
This version is compatible with all LoRaWAN networks. For Helium please have a look into the Plug&Play version which is pre-registered on the Helium network and comes with free data credits.
- Supports LoRaWAN regions US915, AU915, KR920, AS923
- Works with Helium Network,TheThingsNetwork and with custom end-points with other LoRaWAN networks
- Hard case to protect your Field Tester
- 2 antennas to test with different configurations
- Shows number of gateways in range
- Shows min and max RSSI levels
- Shows min and max distance to gateways in range
- Forced uplink even without GPS signal
- Low power mode and physical button to deactivate the screen when moving
- Easy configuration with WisToolBox
- Powered by 3200mAh battery
- Rechargeable over USB C connector
- 320x240 TFT touch screen
- 2.3dBi external antenna
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃~ 60 ℃
- Storage Temperature :-40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- RAK10701-P: One 2.3 dBi antenna, one 2.8 dBi antenna, hard case
- 1 pc USB Cable
- 1 pc RAK10701
Part/Model #: Field Tester Kit RAK 10701-P PII200004
Country of Origin: China
Manufacturer : RAK wireless
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.