The RAK12500 WisBlock GNSS/GPS Location Module is based on the u-blox ZOE-M8Q and designed to be part of a production-ready IoT solution in a modular way. It must be combined with a WisBlock Core and a Base module to work as an LPWAN tracker device.
The RAK12500 uses the u-blox ZOE-M8Q module. It supports a wide variety of satellite data protocols such as GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, and BeiDou. This ensures the retrieval of precise location data. The module features exceptional performance, high sensitivity, and minimal acquisition time. A very suitable module for your low-power IoT solution needs
- Uses the very accurate GNSS Module: u-blox ZOE-M8Q chip
- Location Accuracy of ±2.5 meter
- Velocity Accuracy of ±0.05 m/s
- GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, and BeiDou Satellite support
- Serial and I2C communication to WisBlock Core support
- 10 Hz Update Rate
- 29 seconds Location Fix from Cold Start, 1 second from Hot Start
- Module Size: 10 mm x 23 mm
- 1pc RAK12500
- 1pc GPS Antenna
- RAK12500 Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- RAK12500 GNSS Location Module 3D Model
- 24-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock Sensor Tutorial
For All WisBlock Core Modules:
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.