The RAK19007 is the second generation of our standard WisBlock Base Board RAK5005-O. It has several improvements: - USB type C connector - GNSS modules can be used without blocking another sensor slot - improved voltage regulator REMARK: We will continue to sell RAK5005-O until stock is used up. In the meantime we offer both modules (RAK5005-O has a minimal price difference).
- Supports both 5 V USB and 3.7 V rechargeable battery as power supply
- 5 V solar panel connector to recharge the battery in a remote solution
- Power consumption control
- RAK19007 has an electronic load switch to power the WisBlock modules. The power supply for the WisBlock modules boards can be controlled by the WisBlock Core modules application.
- RAK19007 has a size of only 30 x 60 mm, which lets you create solutions that fit into the smallest housings.
- 1 pc RAK19007
- 1 pc USB Cable
- 15 pc M1.2*3 Screw
- 8 pc M2.5*4 Screw
- RAK19007 Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository(opens new window)
- RAK19007 3D Model(opens new window)
- 24-Pin Female Connector 3D File (Sensor Slot)(opens new window)
- 40-Pin Female Connector 3D File (Core Slot)
- WisBlock Starter Kit and RAK Edge Gateway Complete LoRaWAN Guide
- Installation of Board Support Package in Arduino IDE
- The Icing on the Cake: A Template to Innovate Custom IoT Applications with RAKwireless and Datacake
- How to Create Custom WisBlock Sensor or WisBlock IO Module
Check Hackster Projects
- Choosing Between WisBlock Modules For Your Next IoT Project? Take A Quiz!
- Why We Make WisBlock: The Story Behind RAK’s Modular IoT Platform
- Build your IoT Breakthroughs Fast with the WisBlock System!
- RAKwireless Announces Partnership with One Planet Education Network (OPEN) to Launch STEM IoT Sensor Kits for Schools Worldwide
- RAKwireless Launches New Modular Product Series - WisBlock
- New WisBlock Modules in RAK Autumn Launch
WisBlock Success Stories
- Enology + IoT = Great Wine A winery modernization by Enotek
- Saving the Wetlands with a Solution from The Group Lab
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.