RAK WisBlock Earthquake Sensor Solution Kit RAK10703 US 915 Mhz 116038
Pickup currently unavailable at 2251 NW 41st Street
Rokland is an authorized distributor for RAK Wireless. When comparing to price on RAK web site, RAK price is not inclusive of shipping to USA or 25% import tariffs. When buying from Rokland, items ship from USA so no additional shipping or tariffs apply.
The WisBlock Earthquake Sensor Kit is using the Omron D7S sensor chip.
It includes everything to build a DIY earthquake sensor with the RAK19003 WisBlock Base Board, the RAK4631 WisBlock Core module (pre-flashed with the firmware) and the RAK12027 Earthquake sensor module. Battery is included.
Besides the WisBlock modules, the kit comes with our Unify Enclosure that provides IP65 protection and a solar panel to recharge the battery.
The Omron D7S is the world’s smallest high-precision seismic sensor. Beside providing seismic data, it has an alarm output that is activated if a seismic intensity equivalent to 5 or higher on the JMA (Japan Meteorological Agency) Seismic Intensity Scale occurs. This gives the option to shut down sensitive machines and equipment. The D7S sensor detects as well if the horizontal position of the sensor changes, which points towards a collapse of the structure where the sensor was deployed.
This device can detect earthquakes (it cannot predict them), measure the peak levels of the seismic intensity, and send the peak values over LoRaWAN or LoRa P2P to a gateway.
RAK12027 Earthquake Sensor
- Based on Omron D7S-A0001
- Structure collapse detection
- Using the SI value, which has a high correlation with the seismic intensity scale that indicates the magnitude of an earthquake, provides a higher-precision judgment of seismic intensity scales.
- A higher degree of freedom for incorporation into devices and prolonged operation on battery power.
- Shutoff output terminal (INT1) operates equivalent to a conventional mechanical vibration sensor and ensures compatibility with mechanical vibration sensors.
- I2C interface is able to obtain earthquake-related information from the Sensor with communications from external devices.
RAK19003 WisBlock Mini Base Board
- Small form factor
- Supports 3 different power supply sources
- Optimized for low power consumption applications
- I2C, UART, GPIO's an analog input accessible with solder contacts
- 2 user-definable LED's
- Reset button
- USB Type C debug port
- 1 slot for WisBlock Core MCU
- 2 slots for modules with 24pin WisConnector
RAK4631 WisBlock Core module
- Ultra-low-power MCU
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex-M4F CPU
- 64MHz CPU clock
- 1 MB Flash, 256 KB RAM
- Low power high range LoRa ® transceiver
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocol stack (supports Class A & C)
- Nordic nRF52840:
- Unify Enclosure IP65 100x75x38 with Solar Panel
- Unify WisBlock Mounting Plate 100x75x38mm with integrated LoRa antenna
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
- Unify Enclosure with Solar Panel
- Mounting Plate with integrated antenna
- Source Code
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.
Shipping & Returns
Row contentFREE Standard shipping on all items shipped in the USA!
We are in Florida and ship to: USA, Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Local pickup available in Gainesville, FL
Expedited shipping orders placed before 3PM EST weekdays will ship that day. Standard shipping orders ship within 1 business day.
Sales tax: shipments shipped to states in which we are registered to collect tax will have appropriate tax added at checkout. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support staff who can activate exemption status.
Lost packages and insurance
Shipping options are visible in cart by using the shipping estimator. Transit times posted are estimates. International packages are subject to customs holds and duty payment may be required by your government on delivery. The cost of duty is not reimbursable. Internatonal shipping charges are not refundable in the event of a return.
See item description for product specific return policies, and return policies vary by item.
Bulk/High Value Order Returns
Due to the labor required to package and ship bulk orders, as well as cost and stock issues involved in replenishing items, bulk orders of 5 pieces or more are not returnable unless the equipment is defective or mis-advertised, or a return period is prenegotiated. For non-defective returns over $500, a restocking fee may be deducted from the refund to cover bank or card processing fees.
Items on backorder or preorder will ship as estimated on the item page. You can cancel an order any time up until shipment. Orders with expedited shipping will arrive in the advertised time after the order ships, not after the order is placed.
If you want to cancel an order, please email or call us at (352) 372-9902. If your item has not been shipped, we will cancel the order and provide a full refund.