RAK19006 is a WisBlock wireless charge module based on ConvenientPower CPS3008 chip. The RAK19006 is an highly efficient, Qi-compliant, single-chip wireless power receiver and charger. It integrated the receiver and linear charger and supports up-to 5W applications.
This board can be connected to the RAK19007 IO slot or through two pogo pin connected to the RAK19007 pin headers.
- WPC 1.2.4 compliant wireless power receiver
- JEITA compatible charge
- Ultra-low leakage current without transmitter
- Wireless and wired charge
- OVP, OCP and OTP protection
- small size only 15mmx 25mm
- RAK19006 Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository(opens new window)
- RAK19006 3D Model(opens new window)
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D file(opens new window)
- WisBlock Sensor Tutorial
For RAK4631 WisBlock Core:
For RAK11200 WisBlock Core:
- WisBlock Starter Kit and RAK Edge Gateway Complete LoRaWAN Guide
- Installation of Board Support Package in Arduino IDE
The Icing on the Cake: A Template to Innovate Custom IoT Applications with RAKwireless and Datacake
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to the high demand for this product, all sales for this product are final and we don’t accept returns or cancelations, and we are not able to issue a refund.