RAKwireless RAK12027 Earthquake Sensor Omron D7S PID 100106
Pickup available at 2251 NW 41st Street
Usually ready in 1 hour
Rokland is an authorized distributor for RAK Wireless. When comparing to price on RAK web site, RAK price is not inclusive of shipping to USA or 25% import tariffs. When buying from Rokland, items ship from USA so no additional shipping or tariffs apply.
The RAK12027 Earthquake sensor uses the Omron D7S sensor chip. It is the world’s smallest high precision seismic sensor. Beside of providing seismic data it has as well an alarm output that is activated if a seismic intensity equivalent to 5 or higher on the JMA(Japan Meteorological Agency) Seismic Intensity Scale occurs. This gives the option to shut down sensitive machines and equipment. The D7S sensor detects as well if the horizontal position of the sensor changes, which points towards a collapse of the structure where the sensor was deployed.
- Based on Omron D7S-A0001
- Structure collapse detection
- Using the SI value, which has a high correlation with the seismic intensity scale that indicates the magnitude of an earthquake, provides higher-precision judgment of seismic intensity scales.
- Higher degree of freedom for incorporation into devices and prolonged operation on battery power.
- Shutoff output terminal (INT1) operates equivalent to a conventional mechanical vibration sensor and ensures compatibility with mechanical vibration sensors.
- I2C interface is able to obtain earthquake-related information from the Sensor with communications from external devices.
- 3V Power supply
- Operating Temperature: -30° C ~ 70° C
- Compact size of 10x23x1mm
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- RAK12027 3D Model
- 24-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock Sensor Tutorial
- WisBlock Starter Kit and RAK Edge Gateway Complete LoRaWAN Guide
- Installation of Board Support Package in Arduino IDE
- The Icing on the Cake: A Template to Innovate Custom IoT Applications with RAKwireless and Datacake
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
Sales tax is required in many states and will be added at checkout if applicable to your delivery state. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support department.
Return Policy: 30 day returns, must be in new or like new condition. A restock fee of 10% will apply on free shipping orders to help cover original ship cost. This is waived for defective or not as described orders. Bulk orders have different return policy, see here.
Shipping & Returns
Row contentFREE Standard shipping on all items shipped in the USA!
We are in Florida and ship to: USA, Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Local pickup available in Gainesville, FL
Expedited shipping orders placed before 3PM EST weekdays will ship that day. Standard shipping orders ship within 1 business day.
Sales tax: shipments shipped to states in which we are registered to collect tax will have appropriate tax added at checkout. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support staff who can activate exemption status.
Lost packages and insurance
Shipping options are visible in cart by using the shipping estimator. Transit times posted are estimates. International packages are subject to customs holds and duty payment may be required by your government on delivery. The cost of duty is not reimbursable. Internatonal shipping charges are not refundable in the event of a return.
See item description for product specific return policies, and return policies vary by item.
Bulk/High Value Order Returns
Due to the labor required to package and ship bulk orders, as well as cost and stock issues involved in replenishing items, bulk orders of 5 pieces or more are not returnable unless the equipment is defective or mis-advertised, or a return period is prenegotiated. For non-defective returns over $500, a restocking fee may be deducted from the refund to cover bank or card processing fees.
Items on backorder or preorder will ship as estimated on the item page. You can cancel an order any time up until shipment. Orders with expedited shipping will arrive in the advertised time after the order ships, not after the order is placed.
If you want to cancel an order, please email or call us at (352) 372-9902. If your item has not been shipped, we will cancel the order and provide a full refund.