This includes 1 unit of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB as pictured and shown.
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 8GB LPDDR4
- 2 .4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header
Video and sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enable (requires separate RAK PoE HAT))
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- 1 x Raspberry Pi4 Model B 8GB
Warranty & Support:
State sales tax of 7.5% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: Due to volatile prices on this item, all sales of Raspberry Pi units are final. In case of defect, the board can be replaced, or refunded if no stock remains. Any expedited shipping charges paid, including return shipping, are non-refundable. If you opt for an exchange, we will pay to ship the replacement to you. Items must be returned the way they were received, with all pieces, documentation, and retail packaging (if applicable) included. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.
The best microcomputer in the market. The fact that the demand for it has outstripped production is a measure of how good it is. The support Ian’s flexibility are excellent.
Fast and effective service, purchase here.