reComputer J1010 -Edge AI Device w/ Jetson Nano module, M.2 Key E Slot, Type-C connectors, Aluminium case
Pickup available at 2251 NW 41st Street
Usually ready in 1 hour
reComputer J1010 is a compact edge computer built with NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB production module, comes with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores that deliver 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) to run AI frameworks and applications like image classification, object detection, and speech processing.
Besides the Jetson module, reComputer J1010 also includes J101 carrier board with onboard microSD card slot, 1*USB 3.0, 2*USB2.0, HDMI, M.2 Key E for WiFI, LTE and Bluetooth, RTC, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, as well as a heatsink, and aluminum case.
The device has been pre-installed Jetpack 4.6.1, just plug in a USB C 5V/3A power supply, keyboard, mouse, and ethernet cable.
This device does not come with onboard WiFi. Read about compatible USB WiFi adapters.
- Hand-size edge AI full system delivering modern AI power of 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) and rich interfaces for embedded development.
- Ready for development and deployment: pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack supports the entire Jetson software stack and industry-leading AI developer tools for building robust AI applications such as logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, etc
- Power efficient: powered by Type C 5V/3A, consuming as little as 5 watts.
- Expandable with the onboard interfaces and reComputer case, able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
If you are a beginner in Deep Learning, NVIDIA prepared this deep learning tutorial of Hello AI World and Two Days to a Demo. You can even earn certificates to demonstrate your understanding of Jetson and AI when you complete free, open-source courses. For most applications, you also need to connect with cameras, and you might need plug-and-play Grove sensors to use with Raspberry Pi HAT to extend more ideas.
Please also check out Seeed wiki guide including getting started guide also different projects such as use helmet detection and deploy a custom YOLOv5 model at Jetson Nano(fewer datasets, faster inference at 27FPS on reComputer J10 and 60FPS on J2021 of Jetson Xavier NX).
- Object detection use YOLOv5 and roboflow such as roadsign detection, wild fire smoke detection. You can also follow this guide to train and deploy a custom model
- Hard hat detection uses Edge Impulse for workplace safety
- Pedestrian detection by Edge Impulse
- nanosaur: the smallest Jetson Nano dinosaur robot, open-source, fully 3D printable, based on ROS2 & Isaac ROS.
- DeepCamera NVR (network video recorder)
- Pose estimation uses alwaysAI
- Retail store items detection
- Wildfire detection
- Animal detection
- Visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
Find in the Jetson Community to inspire your next project!
Computer return policy: for development computers including Raspberry Pi, Seeed reComputer, and Jetson Nano, if the factory seal has been broken, units are non refundable except in cases of defect. If the item is unused and the the seal has not been broken, they can be returned for refund within 30 days of purchase. A fee up to $8 USD may be deducted to recover original shipping charges if free shipping was selected.
Shipping & Returns
Row contentFREE Standard shipping on all items shipped in the USA!
We are in Florida and ship to: USA, Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Local pickup available in Gainesville, FL
Expedited shipping orders placed before 3PM EST weekdays will ship that day. Standard shipping orders ship within 1 business day.
Sales tax: shipments shipped to states in which we are registered to collect tax will have appropriate tax added at checkout. Tax exempt forms can be sent to our support staff who can activate exemption status.
Lost packages and insurance
Shipping options are visible in cart by using the shipping estimator. Transit times posted are estimates. International packages are subject to customs holds and duty payment may be required by your government on delivery. The cost of duty is not reimbursable. Internatonal shipping charges are not refundable in the event of a return.
See item description for product specific return policies, and return policies vary by item.
Bulk/High Value Order Returns
Due to the labor required to package and ship bulk orders, as well as cost and stock issues involved in replenishing items, bulk orders of 5 pieces or more are not returnable unless the equipment is defective or mis-advertised, or a return period is prenegotiated. For non-defective returns over $500, a restocking fee may be deducted from the refund to cover bank or card processing fees.
Items on backorder or preorder will ship as estimated on the item page. You can cancel an order any time up until shipment. Orders with expedited shipping will arrive in the advertised time after the order ships, not after the order is placed.
If you want to cancel an order, please email or call us at (352) 372-9902. If your item has not been shipped, we will cancel the order and provide a full refund.