Preorders placed before 3/29/2021 <already shipped April 7th
Preorders placed 3/29 and after due in by April 26th (date change from previous estimate of April 24)
Preorders placed 4/15 at 7:45pm EST and after due in by May 3rd
Preorders placed 4/21 and after due in by May 14th
Rokland introduces our 915 Mhz fiberglass antenna with N-female connector and U-bolt bracket mount. This is certified and designed for outdoor environments and is weather proof.
Full spec sheet
This is compatible with the RAK Hotspot Miner v2, Nebra Indoor & Bobcat, but requires an RP-SMA to N-male coaxial cable to fit, and we carry compatible coaxial cables. It also works with other Helium hotspots but may need different cable connectors, please contact our sales staff if needed.
- 8 dBi gain 915 MHz band antenna for LoRa and HaLow™ long distance low data transfer industrial application (this is NOT a 2.4 or 5 Ghz WiFi antenna).
- 15 degree vertical beamdwidth, 360 degree horizontal, N-female connector. VSWR ≤ 1.5 with 8 dBi gain, 50 ohm impedance, max input power 50W, made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
- length 23.6 inches (600mm), just under 2 feet tall
- Includes 2 U bolts and mounting bracket as pictured, plus antenna. Does NOT include pole to mount to as shown in picture. Pole shown in images with antenna mounted to it is just for demonstration purposes
- This is NOT a WiFi antenna or 4G cellular antenna, it is ONLY for 915 Mhz sub 1 Ghz HaLow or LoRa application, or other application this band.
Questions about miners, antennas and cables? Visit this page to learn more.
15 degree vertical beamdwidth
360 degree horizontal beamwidth
VSWR ≤ 1.5
8 dBi gain
50 ohm impedance
Max input power 50W
Wind Rating 60m/sec
Operating Temperature -58F to 176F
Height 23.6 inches
Made of Fiberglass, Copper, and Aluminum Alloy
What is HaLow™?
Wi-Fi HaLow™ is "the designation for products incorporating IEEE 802.11ah technology, augments Wi-Fi by operating in spectrum below one gigahertz (GHz) to offer longer range and lower power connectivity. Wi-Fi HaLow meets the unique requirements for the Internet of Things (IoT) to enable a variety of use cases in industrial, agricultural, smart building, and smart city environments.
Wi-Fi HaLow enables the low power connectivity necessary for applications including sensor networks and wearables. Its range is longer than many other IoT technology options and it provides a more robust connection in challenging environments where the ability to penetrate walls or other barriers is an important consideration."
Warranty & Support:
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
Online Technical Manuals and Instructions (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: You may return any item, open or used, for an exchange or refund at your discretion within 30 days of receipt. Because range can vary greatly based on your environment, if you are not sure a particular product will meet your range needs please contact us before buying. Orders with free shipping selected will incur a 10% restocking fee to help us cover the original shipping cost, unless the item is defective or different from the advertisement. Any expedited shipping charges paid, including return shipping, are never refundable. If you opt for an exchange, we will pay to ship the replacement to you. Items must be returned the way they were received, with all pieces, documentation, and retail packaging (if applicable) included. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.