The RAK PoE Splitter RAK9168 is a device that draws power from a traditional Category 5 twisted-pair Ethernet cable with PoE and complies with the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard. It has an isolated 42~57 VDC input and a 30 W DC-DC converter. Version: 12 V jack output with a maximum output current of 2.5 A,
- Wide Input Voltage: 42 V~57 V
- Full features 802.3af/at interface built-in
- DC 12 V variant: 12 V / 2.5 A barrel jack connector
- Over current /short circuit protection
- Power Pin: 1/2(+),3/6(-) or 4/5(+),7/8(-)
- Data Pin: 1/2, 3/6, 4/5, 7/8
- Data Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Operating Temperature: -30 ℃～+75 ℃
Complimentary Telephone and Email/Live Chat Support (Click Here)
State sales tax of 7% will be added to FLORIDA purchases only. There is no sales tax for any other state.
Return Policy: This item can be returned for refund within 30 days of receipt. Because range can vary greatly based on your environment, if you are not sure a particular product will meet your range needs please contact us before buying. Orders with free shipping selected will incur a 10% restocking fee to help us cover the original shipping cost unless the item is defective or different from the advertisement. Any expedited shipping charges paid, including return shipping, are non-refundable. Items must be returned the way they were received, in new or like-new condition, with all pieces, documentation, and retail packaging (if applicable) included. For bulk purchases, see our bulk purchase return policy here.