LILYGO® TTGO Meshtastic T-Echo (white) LoRa SX1262 Wireless Module 915MHz NRF52840 GPS for Arduino H505
- firmware file:
- TTGO's GitHub page for the T-Echo
LILYGO SKU H505
- nRF52840 - Bluetooth BLE 5.0, NFC and very low power consumption
- SX1262 - LoRa transceiver
- 1.54" eInk display
- L76K - GNSS receiver - Supporting GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS & QZSS
- Reset, Program and capacitive touch buttons
- U.FL antenna connector
- Does NOT include BME280 Humidity and Pressure Sensor
- Comes with a case and battery
For a plug-and-play Meshtastic solution, this has been a great little radio to play with. While I haven't had a chance to do a proper range test yet, it's been an opportunity to learn and get all the foundations laid for when I eventually DO start working at range. Great battery life on the default settings, but it will be interesting to see how that changes once I'm out in the woods with it!
I purchased and received the two T-Echos quickly and in good condition. I loaded them with Mestastic 1.3 and tested the units. They worked well and functioned probably until one started a constant reboot loop. I am researching the issue and trying to factory reset the unit and then load Meshtastic again. The other unit is still working properly. I am new to Meshtastic and I would buy a newer version of the T-Echo if one is released.