***Windows 10 is not compatible with 6e, but the AXM will still work with 2.4 & 5Ghz (Also DFS channels)***
ALFA AWUS036AXM Windows 10/11 Driver - Click Here to Download
- Ensure to restart your computer/device after installing the driver
- Use Device Manger to help Troubleshoot driver issues
- Press Win + X or right-click on the Windows icon to open the Quick Access Menu. Select Device Manager from the menu items. Click the drop down arrow next to Network adapters. Look for "MediaTek Wi-Fi 6/6E Wireless USB LAN Card".
- Code 10 error.
- Attempt uninstall the driver by right clicking "MediaTek Wi-Fi 6/6E Wireless USB LAN Card" and selecting Uninstall device.
- Re-install driver & restart computer/device.
- Conflicting Drivers
- If you have previously used a wireless USB adapter with a similar MediaTek driver and are having issues getting the AXM to start up, attempt to uninstall the previous wireless USB adapters driver as it may be causing a conflict.
Ensure Linux is first up to date by updating and upgrading your system by entering the following commands into terminal:
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade
The AXM uses the MediaTek MT7921AUN chipset, which is now supported in-kernel for Linux.
Guide for Installing Firmware for Mediatek-based USB WiFi adapters - Click Here
Monitor Mode Script
Pros and Cons of WiFi 6E
Windows 10 Internet Connection Sharing
Windows 10 Troubleshooting: Power Problem
Windows 10 Troubleshooting: Find error codes and device driver details
Windows 10 Troubleshooting: Connecting to a Network in Windows 10
AWUS1900 & other WiFi booster models